Integrated Leadership: Emotionally Intelligent Skills for the Advanced Leader
Leadership is more than meeting deadlines and hitting the bottom line. For continued excellence, today’s leaders must also be experts in building trust, finding resilience in the face of change, reducing stress, creating balance along with success and maintaining your health to achieve your full potential and greatest organizational results.
In this workshop, you will utilize the EQ Map, a tool designed to measure one’s current level of emotional intelligence (or emotional quotient, EQ). The EQ Map provides you with data on twenty EQ related scales, and includes proven tools for improving areas that may be keeping you from achieving success. You will gain self-insight and awareness of the scope and power of your EQ as a tool to success in business and personal leadership.
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand your strengths and vulnerabilities related to Emotional Intelligence.
- Gain immediately applicable tools in resilience, intentionality, creativity, personal power, emotional awareness and expression to increase your productivity and reduce stress on the job.
- Build self-insight and awareness of the scope and power of your
- EQ as a tool to success in business and personal leadership.
- Develop an EQ-in-Action Plan to effect demonstrable and measurable change, at work and in your personal life.